A. Roblox – Button Legends Codes
This guide contains information on how to play, redeem work codes and other useful information. You will also find an updated list of all valid codes for Button Legends (Xuefei Productions Roblox game) here. After redeeming the codes, you will receive many amazing items and things. There are already some active codes and there will be more soon. See what you can get for free now.
1. All button caption promotional codes
a. Active and valid codes
Most codes will provide great rewards, but the codes will expire soon. So be brief and rescue them all:
- Evolve: redeem this code and receive a pet as a reward.
- Shine: Redeem this code and get a pet as a mouse as a reward.
- Launch: Redeem this code and get 15 multipliers.
- Update: redeem this code and earn 30 multipliers.
- Coming soon: redeem this code and win 50 multipliers.
- New: redeem this code and earn 20,000 cash.
- Luke: Redeem this code and receive a free reward.
Notice! When you enter codes, they are case sensitive and most contain numbers.
2. How to redeem button caption codes
As you can see, there are many buttons on the screen. Therefore, click on the code symbol (on the right of the display) to activate the code window. Then enter the code and click the Redeem button.
We have released tons of Roblox promo codes for most Roblox games. Then find the game you want!
How to play the Button Legends game
The rules of the Button Legends game are very simple. Start your adventure by jumping over the different buttons that will enrich you. Travel across different planets and find cool stuff.
B. How To Script A Menu On Roblox
Scripting a menu in Roblox can be tricky. However, this article will show you what it takes to create a great menu that suits your game and welcome players as soon as they join. First, you need to design your menu before creating it. This means that you need to place a ScreenGui on the StarterGui service and then a frame on that ScreenGui. This is where you keep all the elements of the GUI so that you can easily access them later, when creating scripts.
Next, you want to place all the ImageLabels, ImageButtons, TextLabels, TextBoxes and TextButtons you need in this frame. Adjust the positions, sizes, colors and text of these elements so that the user interface looks the way you want. Here is a quick summary of each element of the GUI and what it does:
- TextLabel: A TextLabel is text that you can edit on the screen and with which you cannot interact. This means that you cannot click on it or change the text.
- TextButton: A TextButton is a TextLabel that you can click on. You can then customize what should happen when you click the button via MouseButtonDown events in a script.
- TextBox: a TextBox is text that you can change for data entry. If you have a password GUI, you can use a TextBox to enter the password.
- ImageLabel: An ImageLabel is a static image that cannot be interacted with as a TextLabel. You will need to use a photo uploaded to Roblox to view it instead of writing text on it.
- ImageButton: An ImageButton is an ImageLabel that you can click on. As with TextButtons, you can connect them to events in a script to customize what happens when they are clicked.
To edit the properties of these GUI elements, you need to open the Properties tab. You can find this by clicking the View tab at the top and then clicking Properties. After adding all the elements of the GUI, you will want to create a script for them to be interactive. You want to use events and change properties in your script. Here are some of the most important things to do in a menu GUI script:
- Make the GUI disappear after clicking the Play button
- Shows another part of the menu when a specific key is pressed. For example, show what happens when the key is pressed
- Tweening (animation of various GUI elements to make them move across the screen)
You can find out how to do these things by clicking on the buttons above. I also created a tutorial on the GUI menu that can be useful if you want a visual explanation of this. You may also want to learn how to use events, functions and variables, as this can simplify the script menus.
C. How To Play Identity Fraud On Roblox
Identity fraud is an extremely popular game developed for Roblox. The game offers a maze-based horror experience. The team first launched the horror genre game on January 1, 2016. The game has gained many followers in the Roblox community over time. Up to 10 players can play identity fraud at the same time. Players can also host their own private lobbies to play with friends.
The objective of Identity Fraud is to escape from mazes to find and defeat bosses. There are three different mazes in the game that players can explore and escape from. With over 200,000 positive votes on the Roblox side, Identity Fraud is definitely one of the most popular horror games available on Roblox.
1. Roblox identity fraud
To play Identity Fraud on Roblox, players must have an existing Roblox account. If the player does not have one, he can create one here. Once the player has created the account, there are a number of steps that he must follow.
- Players must visit the Roblox website and log into their account.
- After logging in, players will need to navigate to the Roblox Identity Theft page.
- On this page, players must click on the green “Play” button.
- Players will receive a pop-up notification informing them that Roblox will be installed on their devices.
- After Roblox finishes installing, the game will start on its own.
Following this series of steps, players will be able to install Roblox and play Identity Fraud. The MOTHERBOARD team worked hard to make the game the perfect horror experience for everyone, and this is clearly visible in the game itself. Identity fraud is the number one choice for players looking for a frightening horror experience on Roblox. The Roblox page of Identity Fraud received over 90 million visits. Over 750,000 players have added the game to their favorites list.
D. How To Use Emotes In Roblox? Equip And Use Emotes On PC And Mobile Phones
Emotes are specially designed to express your feelings while playing Roblox. Read on to learn how to use Roblox emotes on PCs and phones. Playing and using emotes is the perfect match in Roblox. An emote is an action that Roblox players can use during a game. Most emotes must be purchased in-game before they can be used in Roblox. However, there are also some free ones to try. Players can use an emote on PC and smartphones. Setting up an emote takes just a few minutes. So, let’s take a look at how you can equip and use emotes on PC and mobile platforms.
1. Using emotes on Roblox PC
- Step 1: Start Roblox on your PC.
- Step 2: Click on “Catalog”.
- Step 3: In the tab on the left, you will see an option called “Recommended Emotions” in the “Recommended” menu. Click on that. This will show you all the free emotes that can be used.
- Step 4: Click the “Get” button to download it for free. Click “Download Now” to confirm the download. Follow the same steps to download all emotes individually.
- Step 5: After downloading the emotes, navigate to “Avatar” on the left tab. This will open the avatar editor and display recently downloaded emotes.
- Step 6: If you click on one of the emotes, you can equip them. You can enter any emote from 1 to 9. All you have to do is choose an emote and choose a number to assign to them.
- Step 7: Now open a game and press “B” on the keyboard to open the equipped emotes.
- Step 8: Press one of the buttons assigned to the emotes and it should work.
2. How do I use emotes on Roblox Mobile?
Setting up emotes on Roblox Mobile is as easy as on desktops. Here’s everything you need to do:
- Step 1: Open “Roblox” on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Go to “Recommended Emotes” and download them by clicking on the “Get” option.
- Step 3: Go to “Inventory”.
- Step 4: Click on the “Category” drop-down menu and select “Avatar Animation”.
- Step 5: Select as a subcategory