A. 25 Pretty Purple Bridesmaid Dresses for Every Style
From lavender to plum to lavender, a lavender bridesmaid dress is a beautiful choice for your bridal shower. Whether you want to get married in spring, summer, autumn or winter, there are so many shades of purple that adapt to each season. With so many variations from light to dark, there is a shade of purple for every bridesmaid, regardless of skin color or style.
Whether you’re thinking of a shade of purple bridesmaid dresses or a palette of combinations, you really can’t go wrong! We love the idea of combining a light shade like lilac or lavender with deeper shades like sangria or plum. For a discreet appearance, periwinkle and purple look beautiful together. If you like the idea of a meaningful spectrum, consider amethyst, lilac, magenta and purple, all at the same time. For a little more dimension, a purple floral pattern or print is also stunning.
If you think that purple bridesmaid dresses go well with your wedding, go to our edition with options for every style and budget. From the halter neckline to the style of a shoulder; strapless silhouettes for thin handles; flowing sleeves to fashionable puff sleeves; All in a variety of mini, midi and maxi lengths, you’re sure to find the perfect purple dress or dresses that you and your bridesmaids will love.
1. David’s simple chiffon bridesmaid dress with one shoulder
A good way to highlight the neckline is in a one-shoulder bridesmaid dress. This silhouette on the iris is so simple and classic.
2. Asos design ruffled bodice dress
We love this floor-length dress with a modest neckline. Pleated details take this dress to the next level, making it the perfect choice for a semi-formal wedding or a black tie wedding.
3. Chiffon evening dress with shoulder from the Dessy collection
We love handles for a super romantic bridesmaid look. The square neckline and minimalist design take this purple style in a modern direction.
4. Transport People Ombre Goodness Maxi Dress
A playful addition to a mixed palette of bridesmaid dresses, this ombré dress is perfect for anchoring a variety of shades. The sparkling effect of the fabric is a lot of fun too!
5. Boohoo high neckline bridesmaid maxi dress with split leg
We love the elegant and timeless look of this halter neckline bridesmaid dress. Cut from an elastic fabric with a thigh-high slit, it is elegant and comfortable to dance the night away.
6. Marchesa Notte printed sleeveless charmeuse cocktail dress
We love this layered and patterned purple dress for a modern bridesmaid look. The ruffled neckline and ruffled sleeves are so romantic and feminine.
7. White asymmetrical ruffle bridesmaid dress by Vera Wang
Asymmetrical and cascading ruffles make this chiffon dress modern and fresh. The details of the cold shoulder on one arm are also incredibly noticeable.
8. Lipsy Halter Neck Maxi Dress
This beautiful bridesmaid dress looks almost neutral in a pale purple shade. We love it for an outdoor wedding in the spring or summer!
9. Bhldn Montreal Crepe Maxi Dress
Elegant and classy, this dark purple bridesmaid dress is beautiful for a black tie wedding. With halter neckline and wide and tight hem, accentuates the waist with plenty of movement.
10. Anaya With Love tulle maxi dress with cold shoulder ruffle
This floral print bridesmaid dress is perfect for a mixed palette of purple colors. With such soft colors, it is also beautiful for a bunch of maids without feeling too busy.
11. Bridesmaid dress Jenny Yoo Julia
This purple bridesmaid dress is beautiful from every angle, but leaves a particularly strong impression behind! Removable straps and ties allow you to create different cutouts if you don’t want a uniform look.
12. Tanya Taylor Calle dress
Fresh and modern for a spring or summer wedding, this midi dress is cut in light cotton. With a wide hem and a hem at the back, it’s a super flattering choice that can be used with a bra too!
13. Pretty Sugar Emerson plum dress in wisteria
This pastel bridesmaid dress is so cute with an ethereal touch. It is beautiful along with a mixture of icy tones, as it is with different shades of purple.
14. LoveShackFancy Ida Dress
This princess dress is a modern choice for bridesmaids with puffed sleeves and a large sash. Taffeta printed with flowers may look very beautiful, but it is impressive for a small bridal shower.
15. Wide-shoulder dress by Watters Baylie
Minimalist and chic, this off shoulder dress is romantic and modern. We love this silhouette in a mixture of purple tones for a bridal shower.
16. Wedding dress for fame and partners
Despite being a simple slip, the light purple tone of this dress looks sophisticated and elegant. It is our choice to combine it with a minimal wedding dress.
17. Deep chiffon midi dress with Jenny Packham pleats and V-neck
If you like the idea of a shorter bridesmaid dress, this midi style is as cool as ever. The pleated and pleated top perfectly accentuates the deep V-neck for an elegant and flattering look.
18. Magnolia Dress Fame and Partners
We can imagine this light purple bridesmaid dress next to a bohemian bride for a summer wedding. With a subtle floral print, it has a lovely texture that brings the simple silhouette to life.
19. Azazia Magnolia bridesmaid dress
This brilliant purple bridesmaid dress is our choice for a summer wedding! The strapless neckline is ideal in warmer temperatures, while the skirt flows beautifully with a light touch.
20. Amsale Audrina Bridesmaid Dress
With a touch of the 90s, we love this bridesmaid dress with a spaghetti strap. The wrinkled silk chiffon and pleated details make it look unique compared to simpler slip dresses.
21. Bridesmaid dress Wtoo Franklin
This light purple dress comes in one of the most universally flattering silhouettes for a bridesmaid dress; the wrap! With loose sleeves, it’s cute as always for a spring or summer wedding.
22. Convertible dress Birdy Gray Devin
This lilac dress is another 90s style bridesmaid dress that we love. It is minimalist and chic. We love it for a spring or summer wedding or as part of a combined bridesmaids palette.
23. BhldnOne-shoulder Brixen maxi dress
For a black tie wedding, this dark purple dress is as elegant as ever. With an elegant one-shoulder neckline and a prominent waist, it is ultra flattering and fresh in a dramatic tone.
24. Birdy Gray Kaia Dress
This flowing bridesmaid dress is a casual, flattering approach to bohemian style without looking too formal. It can be easily used repeatedly with heels, sandals and sneakers.
25. Short sleeve maxi dress with ASOS design and ruffles
We couldn’t think of a dress that would match more perfectly with a bohemian wedding dress. The flowing sleeves! The airy fabric! The delicate ruffles! So perfect for an outdoor summer wedding.
B. Lilac, Violet & Mauve: Purple Bridesmaid Dresses
Do you think purple bridesmaids are old-fashioned or extravagant? Think again! Purple bridesmaid dresses are by far the most sought after color by readers of One Fab Day. Whether lavender, purple or lavender, purple is a versatile color for bridesmaids that will add a splash of color or a hint of romance to the your day. To help you find the perfect tone and style, we scanned the beautiful purple bridesmaid dresses from top to bottom to inspire you and your girls. Best of all, there is no Quality Street Wrapper in sight!
1. It was love at first sight when we saw the spectacular purple ombre dresses of the royal bride’s bridesmaid Anna. Soft tulle skirts add romance to this look.
2. Our real bride, Roisín, chose mixed and matching dresses in the same purple color for her bridesmaids – don’t they look so beautiful with the white flowers?
3. Choose two or three mixed shades of purple and pink and mix them together for a modern wedding look.
4. Usually light purple dresses are not our purse, but these beauties with a convertible neckline are beautiful enough to change our minds.
5. Boho brides tend to use nude and blush colors for their bridesmaids, but these cool lilac girls show how it’s done!
6. Are you looking for a little luxury for your bridesmaids? These strapless magenta mermaid dresses are simply stunning!
7. Dark plum is the perfect choice for purple for winter weddings-see more gorgeous details on how the real bride Simona styled her moody purple wedding.
8. We are almost obsessed with this line of bridesmaid dresses – the floral dresses break the look and add a trendy and trendy touch to the bridal shower.
9. Dublin bride Amy chose these beautiful separate pieces for her girls. We love the orchid tone and the pearl ornament. See more of Amy and Tony’s day here.
10. We love this subtle blue bell tone – rewritten has many different styles in that color, or you can mix it with nude, blush or blue for a mix and match look.
11. These light purple short dresses are not for everyone, but if you ask us, they are so fun and chic! The skirt widening is especially cute.
12. Do you have bridesmaids who love to wear many colors? This bold marble skirt should do the trick!
13. So soft and beautiful that lighter purple is a beautiful alternative to blush for a romantic wedding.
14. I can’t stop raving about this versatile bridal shower in purple, blue and pink – the perfect solution for brides with different skin tones.
15. One last cast of dreamy ombre to reach the top – these Jenny Yoo convertible dresses are soft, ethereal, so beautiful and suitable for bridesmaids of all shapes and styles.