A. 8th Grade Graduation Dresses
The idea of looking for prom dresses may seem like fun, but the real problem is that it becomes a challenging task. It’s not just about taking the ones you like off the shelf, as there are certain considerations that you need to consider first. Here are some that you can’t miss when looking for the perfect prom dresses.
Comfort This should be the most important thing to consider. Imagine how long the ceremony lasts when you think about comfort. This may take a few hours, so you need to think about the dress that you are sure to wear for hours. Prefer simple clothes instead of lace or fringed clothes, which can cause roughness during the ceremony.
Type of fabric The type of fabric should also be considered when looking for prom dresses. You may think that using silk on this occasion is right and it looks great. The silk simply glides on your skin, which helps a lot to keep you feeling good, no matter the length of the ceremony. But for those who wear tight belts, you can choose cotton dresses as an alternative. There are decent cotton prom dresses that you can take with you that can have the same calming effect as silk without the price. Body type In addition to your comfort, your body type is also one of the most important things to consider when choosing prom dresses.
B. How to Dress for an 8th Grade Formal
Formals are a fun part of your social life in eighth grade. Formally, you can dance, go out with your friends and take memorable photos. You want to dress in the best way, but most importantly, you want to be comfortable and have fun.
1. Choose an outfit for your 8th grade formal for girls
a. Choose a color that suits you
When looking for a formal dress, you should choose a color that you like and that will leave your skin and eyes radiant.
- When you have warm tones on your skin, you look good in shades of yellow, orange, brown, ivory and warm red.
- The cool tones of your skin mean that greens, pinks, purples, blues, magenta and red-blue will make you look
Check the veins on your wrist to see if you have hot or cold tones. If they appear too blue, you probably have a
- cool tone. If they look slightly green, you have a warm tone.
Above all, wear what makes you feel confident. If you want to use your favorite color regardless of skin tone, feel free to do so.
b. Choose the length of your dress
When buying formal dresses, you can choose between a floor-length dress style or a shorter dress. In general, when you are taller, long dresses look better, and when you are shorter, a short dress can look better in proportion.
- For example, if you are small, you will look great in a shorter dress or an asymmetrical hem dress to make you look taller.
- Taller girls look beautiful in long or knee-length dresses. If you are taller, you can also wear a short dress if you want to show off your legs.
c. Find a dress style that flatters your figure
Often, the hardest part is deciding on a dress, which cut you like. Different types of clothing favor different body types.
- If you have big breasts, big breasts, narrow hips and an undefined waist, you want to add dimension to your hips and draw attention to your face. Choose a dress with tulle or pleats at the waist and defined waist.
- If you are thin, you will look better with a well-belted dress or tied at the waist.
- If you have an apple-shaped figure (that is, if you carry weight on your belly with slim legs), you will look great with an empire waist dress or an ornate blouse and full skirt.
- If you have an hourglass-shaped body with a slim waist and a reasonable bust-to-hip ratio, any dress that accentuates your naturally small waist will make you look beautiful.
- A pear-shaped figure with a defined waist and hips larger than the chest goes well with a strapless dress or low-cut top and a round skirt or a-line skirt.
- If you are small or less than 5 to 3 inches, a shorter, tighter dress will suit you.
d. Find an affordable dress
For an eighth grade class, you can wear any type of beautiful dress. It doesn’t have to be a dress made especially for a ball or party. Many department stores offer a wide selection at reasonable prices.
- Buy a used dress. Buying a second hand dress is a great way to get something beautiful at a good price. This is an especially good option if the school shape is styled after a prom and you want to wear a real dress.
- Check thrift stores near you. You never know what you can find.
- Ask if anyone has any old ball gown they would like to sell. You can ask family friends or your friends’ older siblings. They will probably sell the dress much cheaper than if you bought it. If it’s something big, you can change it.
e. Dare to be different
Being a girl doesn’t mean you have to wear a dress for your eighth graders. Wear what makes you feel best.
- Consider a skinny suit or cool pants and a formal shirt.
- Another great alternative to a dress is a skirt and a top.
f. Wear comfortable shoes
When dressing formally, you should wear shoes that complement your outfit and make you look beautiful. If you choose to wear heels, make sure you can walk comfortably with them. Remember that at a party you are very upright.
- Consider alternatives to traditional high heels. Wear pretty sandals or sneakers.
- If you want to stand out, you can even wear sneakers like Converse or Vans with your dress or formal attire.
g. Check your school’s dress code
Before purchasing your formal wear, make sure it meets the school’s dress code. Ask a teacher or administrator to find out if there are any dress length or belt type regulations.
2. Formal hair and makeup
a. Keep your makeup natural
If you don’t normally wear makeup, it’s perfectly normal to go to 8th grade without makeup. However, if you wear makeup and want to do it differently for formal purposes, try makeup that is a little more dramatic than normal.
- Apply a shiny foundation and use concealer to hide any red spots or blemishes that appear.
- Apply a little blush to your cheekbones and use clear gloss or a nude nude lipstick.
- Apply a black eyeliner on the upper lash line and use a shimmering neutral shade on the eyelid.
- Apply several layers of mascara to lift your lashes and make your eyes look big.
b. Wear your hair down
Whether you have short or long hair, wearing loose hair is a beautiful style with which you can make your own hair.
- Try using your hair in the loose waves of the beach. You can leave it tousled around your face or peel off half of it.
- Add accessories. Accessories such as tiaras or wreaths can be a great way to achieve a formal style with minimal effort.
c. Wear your hair up
If you wear your hair up to the eighth grade, it won’t fall on your face when you dance. This is also the ideal way to create a complicated hairstyle.
- Wear your hair in a simple bun or French braid, or try a combination of braids and updos.
- If you don’t want to do it yourself, ask a friend or ask at a beauty salon. If you did your hair, wait a while before the dance starts.
3. Dressing for the eighth grade for boys
a. Rent a suit
A classic black suit or tuxedo combined with a white shirt is a staple for any formal occasion. Renting your formal attire is an affordable option when preparing for your formal attire.
- Try all the pieces of your costume in advance to know which ones will fit. Set up your rental on time.
- You can even rent dress shoes if you don’t have one.
b. Wear a good button and pants
When planning formal planning, there is no need to wear a suit or tuxedo if you don’t want to. A button-down shirt and pants are great alternatives.
- You can even go a little casual and wear black jeans with a button and bow tie or suspenders.
- Alternatively, you can make a classic suit more interesting by wearing cool sneakers like Converse.
c. Set your date
If you plan to attend the celebration on a date, plan your clothes together in advance. Although you should limit yourself to standard neutrals for your main suit, you want the accents to match your partner’s dress or outfit.
- For example, if your partner has a green dress, you can wear a green bow tie.
- If you can get an idea of your outfit before choosing your outfit. In this way, you can better customize the colors.
d. Clean up
You want to make sure you look good in eighth grade. Scrape off any stubble and comb your hair with a little hair gel.
- Wash your face and pluck the loose hair from your eyebrow.
- Treat yourself to some cologne sprays, if you have one.