Your baby can’t regulate their temperature until at least 18 months old which means while it’s fun to dress up your baby, it’s also important that you do it safely! If you’re wondering how to dress a newborn, specifically how to dress a newborn for sleep, how to dress baby for summer, or how to dress baby in winter, this video is for you. In this video you are given 4 tips on how to dress your newborn baby and how to answer, “is my baby too hot or too cold?”
These FOUR tips explain how to dress baby for cold weather and how to dress baby for hot weather so you know hot to know if my baby is too cold or how to know if my baby is too hot. Along with these FOUR tips, you’ll also have an answer to what makes my baby’s hands cold and baby clothes for sleep that keep them comfortable and cozy through the night as the temperatures change.
Enjoy these FOUR TIPS ON HOW TO DRESS YOUR NEWBORN BABY!
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LOVE TO HAVE:
*Purchasing through these links is a simple way to support me at no extra cost to you! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!
START YOUR AMAZON BABY REGISTRY! – https://amzn.to/2GQmM9p
PREGNANCY MUST HAVES
• BIRTH BALL – https://amzn.to/2I4qX2O
• MEGAFOOD BABY AND ME PRENATAL – https://amzn.to/2IvYZff
• GINGER CHEWS FOR NAUSEA – https://amzn.to/2K4mXBG
All my PREGNANCY Must Haves – https://amzn.to/2Mym0DC
POSTPARTUM MUST HAVES
• NURSING PADS & GEL PADS – https://amzn.to/2I3zzGM
• TUCKS WICH HAZEL PADS – https://amzn.to/2EZR9cT
• NURSING BRAS – https://amzn.to/2EZatqO
All my POSTPARTUM Essentials – https://amzn.to/2WoDIcD
• HATCH BABY SOUND MACHINE – https://amzn.to/2MzIW5r
• DIAPER BACKPACK – https://amzn.to/2WoRNqn
• THE BEST LANOLIN (FOR DIAPER RASH, ECZEMA, DRY SKIN) – https://amzn.to/2WZRtm6
All my BABY FAVES – https://amzn.to/2WlZopL
• LEGENDAIRY MILK LACTATION SUPPLEMENTS – https://cutt.ly/xriJGVh
• LANOLIN – https://amzn.to/2l797mQ
• LACTATION BITES – https://amzn.to/2l509Gx
All my BREASTFEEDING Go-To’s – https://amzn.to/2Jydz82
All information provided in this video is for educational purposes only and should never replace the advice of your doctor. Always direct questions to your care provider regarding your specific situation and before attempting any of the suggestions.
I am a DONA certified Birth Doula and a Lamaze certified Childbirth Educator in the San Francisco Bay Area! For more information and resources, come find me at builttobirth.com