7 #OOTDs for the week: Date Night Outfit Ideas for Rock this summer
The summer edition of the evening calls something elegant, fun and a bit unexpected. And for us that means bright colors, bold prints and non-traditional silhouettes combined with some accessories to make statements. Because warm weather means a little more skin and a lot more color. Whether you are looking for long chats with a coffee or hanging out on sophisticated rooftop evenings, here are seven #OOTDs to inspire your next night (or day) meeting.
1. @ b_soup: For us, summer is about embracing bright colors and funky prints, so the final evening attire is one that combines these two striking elements while showing a small leg (why not?). Combine it with some look-me-me add-ons and you’ll have a serious set of statements creation. (through @b_soup)
2. @igobyfrankie: break with the standard dress and add a polished print jumpsuit to the mix. Find a structured silhouette to infuse a serious refinement to your outfit and combine it with daring accessories such as thick heels and an extra large and funky clutch that offers a lot of personality. (through @igobyfrankie)
3. @collagevintage: We could live in maxis throughout the summer (and practically we do). Not only are they very comfortable, they are also incredibly versatile. To elevate yours to the night-out state, elegant accessories like a pair of daring pumps, a metal belt and a structured clutch are the key. (through @collagevintage)
4. @carriebradshawlied: take your culottes beyond your off-duty duties with a coordinated top, elegant metal heels and a tailored jacket. This is an outfit that is definitely made for dancing. (through @carriebradshawlied)
5. @juliahengel: a flattering silhouette of line A, lightweight fabric and flirty flounces make this number off the shoulder a true classic of the date night. Up to the romance factor of the look with a side sweep loose fish tail, shiny skin and a pink lip. (through @juliahengel)
6. @rantiinreview: If you are looking for a new way to dress your favorite summer dress, layering is undoubtedly the answer. Wear a classic white shirt and put it under a vibrant strapless dress to create a totally new and unexpected look. (through @rantiinreview)
7. @ 9to5chic: day date in the calendar? Consider this your new attire to go. A free-flowing midi with a pair of casual kicks combines the right amount of glaze and fun. (via @ 9to5chic)
What Insta style stars do you follow? Does a #ootd on the regular? Tell us in the comments below and be sure to tag your photos with @fijngenoegenandco for the opportunity to appear in next week’s publication.