A. How To Make A Face Changer On Roblox
If you play Roblox, you’ve probably seen Face Changers. Face changers will change your avatar’s face until you restart your character or die. Ever wanted to make a face changer? It’s fun and easy, and if you do, this article is for you.
1. Log in to Roblox and click Develop. Click Edit at any of your existing locations or create one.
2. After entering Roblox Studio, go to “View” and open “Toolbox Objects”, “Basic Objects” and “Explorer”.
3. Bring a face switcher to the desktop.
You can dye the color you want, but it is recommended to keep it yellow to see the face image correctly.
4. Go to the toolbox and click “Search”.
In “Search”, there should be a gray rectangle with the words “Models” and a small arrow next to it. Click on the arrow and something like that should appear. Click on “Decals”.
5. After clicking on “Decals”, the images should have appeared.
Search for “faces” to find something for your face changer.
If you can’t find anything you like, just go to the catalog and find the name of any face you like. Some people edited the faces and turned them into something completely new.
6. Once you’ve found a sticker you like,
put it on the face changer and you’re done! Just save and share with your friends or add to a set. If you make a lot of face changers, you can put them together, group them together and make a big face changer model that everyone will love.
B. How To Make Your Roblox Avatar Face Forward
Recently, Roblox users logged into the game to see avatars on their friends list looking at their souls in awe. Usually, an avatar looks to the right and gives a small side view of your character. However, players can now have their avatar looking directly at the camera. Whether it’s a bug or just a new hidden feature, this is where you can change the direction of your avatar.
1. Change the direction of your avatar
Players reported several ways to change the direction of their avatars. All of them are directly related to the personalization of your avatar’s clothes and equipment.
2. Adjust clothes
- Go to your avatar on the main screen
- Click on the Pants option
- Quickly deselect and select the pants you are wearing
- Your avatar should now be facing forward
3. Equip equipment
- On the avatar page, click on Equipment
- Equip new equipment
- Back to the main page
- Your avatar must be facing forward
These methods are a little tricky, so you may have to try them several times for them to work. There is currently no confirmed solution to change it again. So think carefully if you really want to have this scary avatar.