A. How to Delete a Roblox Account
With over 100 million active users per month, there is always something to do at Roblox. But what if you call one day and want to delete your account? Everything you need to know about how to delete a Roblox account or disable it can be found here.
1. How to delete your Roblox account
Roblox does not provide a simple service to delete your account. The help explains that you can just stop playing. However, there are a few more options available if you prefer to have more control:
- Roblox Customer Service Email: Send an email to Roblox Customer Service at email@example.com and request the deletion of your account.
- Call Roblox Customer Service: Do you prefer to speak to someone on the phone? Call Roblox at 888-858-BLOX and request deletion from your account.
Whenever you send an email or call Roblox Customer Service, you will need to provide your email address, full name, a phone number associated with your account and address. It’s also good to have something else on hand that identifies you as the account owner.
- Don’t use your account: avoid using your Roblox account for one year. Roblox will identify it as an inactive account and delete it for you. It is a slow solution, but it will certainly work.
Do not try to register at any time of the year. Otherwise, the timer will be reset and you will have to wait another year.
- Violation of terms and conditions: we do not recommend this method. However, if you block your account three times, Roblox will eventually delete it. This is not a friendly way of doing things, but when all other options fail, it is an option.
2. How to uninstall Roblox
If you deleted or abandoned your Roblox account, you will probably want to remove the software as well. It is as easy as removing other software. Windows and Mac have different instructions for uninstalling the software, but it takes seconds.
Do you want to be more thorough in Windows? Roblox recommends that you browse to C: \ Users \ (your Windows username) \ AppData \ Local to delete the Roblox folder. Mac users should go to Documents and delete the Roblox folder there.
4. How to recover a deleted Roblox account
If you changed your mind about a deleted account, you have an option that can be used to recover your account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the situation.
- Provide as much detail as possible about your old account and explain why you want to restore it.
- Expect the best! There is no guarantee that your data will still be available, but it is worth asking.
B. How to Delete an Account on Roblox
As an online children’s games site with over 4 million monthly users, ROBLOX combines online social interaction with the game. ROBLOX offers a service and a place where children can play their favorite games with friends and make new friends online. If for any reason you want to delete a ROBLOX account, call ROBLOX Customer Service or send an email, or ignore the account.
1. Step 1
Write an email to a ROBLOX customer service representative at email@example.com. In the body of your email, you need to include a brief explanation to request the deletion of an account. You will also need to provide your account email address, full name, phone number and address to verify identification.
2. Step 2
Call ROBLOX Customer Service by calling 888-858-BLOX. You will need to have your account email address and personal information, such as your full name, phone number and address, available for verification when speaking with your customer service representative.
3. Step 3
Ignore the account and leave it inactive for an entire year. After one year, ROBLOX performs a system scan during which accounts that have been inactive for an entire year are deleted from the system. All your personal data such as name, telephone number, e-mail address and location will be deleted from the ROBLOX database.
C. How To Delete Your Roblox Account On Mobile Devices
When you are tired of playing, you can delete the account from your mobile device. At Roblox, this can cause problems. If you go to the official support page, you will see that there is currently no option to delete accounts. Click here for How To Change Your Group Name On Roblox.
However, this does not mean that you cannot delete your Roblox account. In this article, we’ll show you some easy ways to remove the account from your mobile device.
1. How to delete Roblox
If you want to delete your Roblox account, you will almost certainly want to remove it from your mobile device.
To remove Roblox from your Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch Menu and My Apps & Games.
- Find Roblox in your list of apps and tap on it.
- Touch Uninstall.
If you want to remove Roblox from your iOS device, it can be as simple as this:
- Touch and hold the app.
- Touch Remove app.
- Touch Delete app and then Delete to confirm.
If you remove Roblox in this way without deleting your account first, you can reinstall it later if you change your mind. Roblox will keep the account for you so you can pick up where you left off.
2. How to delete your account
a. Customer service email
The first option is to contact Roblox Customer Service. Send an email requesting the removal of your account and explain why. They must be able to accommodate you.
Alternatively, you can try to submit a request to Roblox Customer Service.
b. Call Roblox Customer Service
If you would like to speak with someone in person, call Roblox Customer Help at 888-858-2569 and ask to remove the account for you.
When contacting Roblox Customer Service, you will need to provide the correct email address, full name, telephone number and address associated with the account you wish to delete.
c. Stop using your account
If you don’t want to use Roblox anymore, stop signing up! If you haven’t used your account in a year, Roblox will identify it as inactive and remove it. It is a very slow process, but it definitely works.
Note: Make sure you don’t accidentally open Roblox on your device, as this will interrupt time and restart the process.
This method is best when you are not sure you really want to go. You can easily come back later and continue as if nothing has happened.
d. Breaking community guidelines
One way to remove your account is to be banned three times. Note that this is not a recommended practice and is definitely not the friendliest. However, some users have reported that this is a surefire way to remove your account when other options don’t work.
If you want to know exactly how to get banned from Roblox, read the Community Guidelines.
3. The GDPR method
If you delete your account because you’re concerned about your privacy, another method is available. This only works if you live in a country that is part of the European Union. You can request a GDPR form and have Roblox remove all of your personal information.
Please note that this is a particularly time-consuming process and should only be used if you are concerned about your data and not the entire account.
4. Change your account information
In some cases, you may just want to change your Roblox account information. In that case, you don’t have to delete your entire account. Changing something like your username is a simple process.
To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to your account on the Roblox website.
- Find your account settings. On your mobile device, they can be found under the three dot symbol for more information.
- Select the Account Information tab.
- Select the update information for each setting you want to change. The button looks like a pen and paper.
That way, your account will still exist, but your original information will be deleted and no one will be able to access it.
5. Recover a deleted account
If you removed your Roblox account and want to restore it, you have an option. Here’s what you need to do:
- Send an email to Roblox Customer Service and explain what you want to do.
- Provide details about the account you want to restore. The more information, the better!
- Fingers crossed!
There is no certainty that the account that was deleted will still be there, but it is worth a try.
6. Deleted, but not forgotten
Roblox does not offer direct options for deleting accounts, but there are always workarounds. Use one of the methods described if you wish to permanently remove your account. Whatever your reasons, the choice should always be yours.
Have you ever deleted a Roblox account? If so, what methods worked for you? Or did you find another solution? Leave a comment in the section below and let us know.