What to Wear to a Summer Wedding – Beat the Heat and Stay Chic
Deciding what to wear to a summer wedding can be frustrating. You’re so glad your groom has finally found love, but he couldn’t have found it if the temperature had been a little milder. Is this the summer of love – Baghdad Edition? To celebrate love, you have to dress up and remain calm and collected in the summer heat as you watch your groom become a wedding monster capable of destroying a small Japanese village.
Regardless of the season, every wedding is an opportunity to dress up, so you always want to dress up. If ever there was a time to put on a dress, this is it. You can turn almost any summer dress into a real summer wedding dress by changing the flip-flops for the heels and adding a cardigan, a scarf, a collarless blazer, or a bolero jacket to the outfit.
If the wedding is at night, a more formal look is required to decide what to wear to a summer wedding. You may be able to get away with the same summer dress, but you’ll want to decorate it with more dramatic accessories such as chandelier earrings or a large cocktail ring and change your usual bag for evening wear. You may also want to wear darker colors. For a one-day wedding, you can wear light blue. At night, however, a light blue or midnight blue might be more appropriate.
Those who prefer to wear a separate dress can wear a simple tank top or a bowl with a skirt that almost looks like a dress. This is a great option for someone whose body is not proportional. If you are pear-shaped, i.e. the lower half of your body is wider than the upper half, (Can I get a “Hallelujah” from the Women’s Assembly in the shape of a pear? This is also great for women with a pear-shaped body, the other way around, meaning that the top half of your body is wider than the bottom half (Can I get an “Amen” from the pear-shaped Women’s Assembly?) If you fit into either of these two body shapes, use the darker color in your problem area.
When figuring out what to wear to a summer wedding, remember:
A dress is always the best.
If a dress doesn’t fit, try body shapes that match the gaps.
Choose colors that are appropriate for the time of day.
Think carefully about your outerwear for the event.
If you remember these tips, your next summer wedding will be cool, calm, chic, and collected. Now all you need to do is practice saying, “I know it’s your big day, but… “and avoid the Chiavari chair, which will be thrown to your head by the blushing bride.
hello everyone !! I partnered with Boohoo to give you guys a summer lookbook full of cute outfit inspo !! @Boohoo #myBOOHOOstyle @MagicLinks
shop the “new-in” collection by clicking here: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nx9k/ and use my code SADIEALDIS for a special discount 🙂
B O O H O O I T E M S
– Dogtooth Check Pinafore Skirt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nx9p/
– Turn Off Your Phone Slogan T-Shirt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxbx/
– Woman Printed Lace Chunky Trainers: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxc2/
– Basic Lettuce Hem Rib Brale: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxc4/
– Petite High Rise Distressed Hem Short: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxcl/
– Tonal Printed WOMAN Tape Belt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxco/
– Ditsy Floral Shorts: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxcq/
– Pride Loose Fit T-Shirt With Love Embroidery: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxcw/
– Heart Hoop Earrings: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxcz/
– Camo Print Denim Mini Skirt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxd1/
– Wannabe Slogan T-Shirt: https://go.magik.ly/ml/nxd3/
– similar sandals (Flatform Espadrille Tie Up Sandals): https://go.magik.ly/ml/nzc2/
– similar black tube top (Petite Basic Rib Bandeau): https://go.magik.ly/ml/nzc3/
– similar white polka dot top (Woven Stretch Lace Up Crop Top ): https://go.magik.ly/ml/nzc4/
the links above are affiliate links from which I get a small commission, which does not affect you as a customer at all, but helps me keep on making videos for you guys! all opinions are my own here 🙂
S T A L K M E!
F A Q
how old are you?
where do you live?
what’s that thing on your arm?
🙂 a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
🙂 final cut pro
🙂 canon 80d
end card music?
B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily